Parks breaks down his 2016 pro model at the Grand Rapids Boat Show.
– Air Core- Lightest board with the most energy
– Center variable edge – a sharper rail and a softer bevel create a controlled accelerated edge transfer with a forgiving bottom design
– Tip/Tail variable edge – an even more vertical rail allows the end of the board to ride higher on the water and prevents the board from burying the edge on big cuts with a sharper bevel for quicker response into a turn
– Thinner profile reduces swing weight – A clean bottom design – the board lands with more natural forward momentum allowing us to use cleaner bottoms
– Glide Speed – puts smiles on riders faces since not very long ago and can potentially cure the common cold
– 4 alloy 1.0” fins & 4 fiberglass .8” babooshka fins