Check out the full L2Fish SUP review here: https://www.saltstrong.com/articles/l2fish-paddleboard-review/
In this independent review (we are NOT sponsored or affiliated with Live Watersports who makes the L2Fish Board), we cover the top pros and cons of this popular catamaran paddle board.
Here are some of the main pros:
1) incredibly stable (almost impossible to flip)
2) easy to use for any size person
3) easy to add kayak/sup accessories
4) light enough to load by yourself
To see all of the pros, click here for the full review: https://www.saltstrong.com/articles/l2fish-paddleboard-review/
Here are some of the main cons:
1) cost (it’s $2300 for the 12-ft version and $2600 for the Expedition)
2) a little more size when it comes to storage
But overall, this is one of the best fishing paddleboards we’ve ever used.
What are your thoughts on the L2Fish board? Let us know in the comments.
For the full review, check out: